1. How long have you been in the real estate industry, and why did you get into this business? 3 years. I have always loved the dynamics of homes. My Dad is a builder and I grew up on custom and spec home job sites. I loved imagining what they were going to look like as the finished products.
2. What is your favorite thing about being a real estate broker? Helping turn the homeowner dream into reality for my clients.
3. What is something you have learned from being a real estate broker? Patience, empathy, understanding and negotiating are keys.
4. How long have you been in Durango and what brought you here? My family moved to the area in 1995; the area was booming in my Father’s career. I am both a Durango High School and Fort lewis College Alumni, getting my Bachelor’s degree in International Business and Spanish.
5. What makes Legacy Properties West Sotheby’s International Realty unique? We market our amazing community locally, nationally, and internationally, which gives our clients the best exposure when trying to sell their homes. Our marketing markets all our homes, no matter the size or value, making each and every one of our clients just as unique as the other.
7. What is one of your greatest personal accomplishments? Raising my amazing family and being in a career that is supportive of that.
8. What are you passionate about? Boating, Skiing, paddleboarding and spending time with my family.
9. What is your favorite thing about living in the Southwest Colorado area? Being by numerous activities that each season of the year provides.